The title of this blog is a favorite quote from Gretchen Rueben's book, The Happiness Project. I admit, I do catch myself wishing away some days, some seasons of life, hoping for better things. The years pass quickly and when I look back I realize those WERE the better things. In an effort to capture those better things I begin this blog. The details of my life are many things: mundane, quirky, sad, joyful, and hopefully, at times, entertaining. About three years ago my life was pretty much an open book when I blogged about our family's struggle with leukemia. When that was over I closed the book. I now open it again----well, at least a few chapters

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Would the good news please step forward?

I am sick of bad news. There has been so much of it lately.  My good friend gets diagnosed with cancer and will be starting a year long treatment shortly. CANCER I HATE YOU!  I'm so tired of it ruining so many lives.  My other good friend just hit the year anniversary of losing her husband. So brutal. My mom just was diagnosed with osteoporosis. My son's best friend received a serious eye injury today that might leave him without sight in that eye. Enough for one day. If you have some good news please share. I really need to hear some. Thanks.

1 comment:

Christal said...

That is horrible all of it I wish I had good news exciting news or something but all I got is a {{hug}} via here hope things get better soon! Sad all of it!