The title of this blog is a favorite quote from Gretchen Rueben's book, The Happiness Project. I admit, I do catch myself wishing away some days, some seasons of life, hoping for better things. The years pass quickly and when I look back I realize those WERE the better things. In an effort to capture those better things I begin this blog. The details of my life are many things: mundane, quirky, sad, joyful, and hopefully, at times, entertaining. About three years ago my life was pretty much an open book when I blogged about our family's struggle with leukemia. When that was over I closed the book. I now open it again----well, at least a few chapters

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Brandon Flowers !?!



Just discovered yesterday that the lead singer of one of my favorite bands, The Killers, is Mormon! Had no idea. So cool. For all my non-mormon friends out there this means he is a member of my church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints)

I then got obsessive about the whole thing and started purchasing a whole bunch of their new songs from itunes. Now I've got to add their concert to the bucket list.

No comments: