The title of this blog is a favorite quote from Gretchen Rueben's book, The Happiness Project. I admit, I do catch myself wishing away some days, some seasons of life, hoping for better things. The years pass quickly and when I look back I realize those WERE the better things. In an effort to capture those better things I begin this blog. The details of my life are many things: mundane, quirky, sad, joyful, and hopefully, at times, entertaining. About three years ago my life was pretty much an open book when I blogged about our family's struggle with leukemia. When that was over I closed the book. I now open it again----well, at least a few chapters

Monday, September 19, 2011

Really, I'm too old/young for this!


Do you know what is really unfair? Having wrinkles and pimples at the same time. This is one of Mother's Nature's cruelest tricks. Don't you think that when you graduate to wrinkles you should be able to say a forever good bye to zits. I certainly think so, but my skin certainly doesn't. Doesn't any one else have this problem, or am I the only cursed 30+ year old out there? SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Sharalee said...

I thought it was just me!! So glad I have company in this very annoying 'phase'. :)

JRO said...

Blogs need a 'like' button. Not that I like my combination wrinkle and zit skin, but I do like that I'm not the only one suffering.