The title of this blog is a favorite quote from Gretchen Rueben's book, The Happiness Project. I admit, I do catch myself wishing away some days, some seasons of life, hoping for better things. The years pass quickly and when I look back I realize those WERE the better things. In an effort to capture those better things I begin this blog. The details of my life are many things: mundane, quirky, sad, joyful, and hopefully, at times, entertaining. About three years ago my life was pretty much an open book when I blogged about our family's struggle with leukemia. When that was over I closed the book. I now open it again----well, at least a few chapters

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Random Thought Blurbs

I don't really have anything great to post about so I'm just going to spew out some random things that I want to say but don't have anyone to say them to.

*  Mini chocolate bars magically make self-control EVAPORATE!

* I love the ladies I'm doing P90X with. The 5:30 alarm......not so much.

*  I need a big change. Not sure what.

*  I hate bureaucracy, red tape, and jumping through hoops just to get something done.

*  I want to be able to do something UNINTERRUPTED for just 15 min.

*  I am suddenly addicted to smoothies. I have been having one every day for a long time. I am even   sneaking lettuce and spinach in there and my kids have no idea. Ha!

*  I haven't had a good hair day in a really long time.

* I love being able to see my kid every day in my class.

*  I need some motivation to enter another race. It has been a long time. I wish I wasn't so competitive about it and that I could just do it for fun.

*I think I should have been diagnosed with ADD as a kid.

*I'm so grateful for the sunrise I saw this morning. BEAUTIFUL!

* The travel bug is starting to nibble away at me again. I need to plan something.

* I wish some people didn't have to carry such heavy burdens. It is hard to know how to help sometimes.

That is all..............................for now.

1 comment:

Kaylynn said...

I think that P90x and mini chocolate bars are a good combination for life. I am really liking our morning work-outs. Maybe you should plan a trip to Hawaii or Italy or something:) Good luck on finding 15 minutes.