The title of this blog is a favorite quote from Gretchen Rueben's book, The Happiness Project. I admit, I do catch myself wishing away some days, some seasons of life, hoping for better things. The years pass quickly and when I look back I realize those WERE the better things. In an effort to capture those better things I begin this blog. The details of my life are many things: mundane, quirky, sad, joyful, and hopefully, at times, entertaining. About three years ago my life was pretty much an open book when I blogged about our family's struggle with leukemia. When that was over I closed the book. I now open it again----well, at least a few chapters

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hints of Light at the End of a VERY Long Tunnel

I'm starting to think it might actually happen. I really might be moving into my new house SOON. I only felt like this after my piano was moved in today. You are not really committed until your piano is living there. Here is a sneak peak.









4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that is so exciting and it looks beautiful!!

Barb said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so excited for you! Merry Christmas!!

Kaylynn said...

Oh, it looks so good. I can't wait to come for a tour. Can I help you move? I am a really good mover. Or cleaner. Please tell me when I can help.
I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! The house looks great. Lets us know if you need help. Remember we are only a phone call away!